Designed in collaboration with jazz guitarist Julian Lage, this signature model was one of the last projects that Bill Collings worked on personally before he passed away in July 2017. Check out to hear what Ben Morgan-Brown had to say about this unassuming looking guitar.
- A solid Adirondack top
- Solid honduran mahogany back and sides
- A honduran mahogany neck with a custom asymmetrical carve copied from Julian’s original guitar and a 25.5 inch scale length.
- A bone nut with a 1 and 11/16th spacing and a bone saddle with a 2 and 3/16 spacing
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate overlay
- Sitka spruce bracing in a custom traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace pattern with no tongue brace.