Here’s Ben Morgan-Brown reviewing a Atkin Guitar D37, featuring…
- Torrified Solid Sitka Spruce Top,
- Solid Indian Rosewood Back & Sides,
- Mahogany neck with Ebony Fingerboard,
- A 1 11/16ths Bone Nut
- 43mm Spaced NuBone Nut,
- 25.4 inch scale length,
- An ultra thin ‘aged’ nitrocellulose finish and vintage appointments including ivoroid binding, herringbone piffling and a hand bevelled pick guard.
- Included Atkin branded TKL case.
Find out Ben’s thoughts in the video above!!
2020 is the 25th anniversary of Atkin Guitars, a company that has grown from a one-man operation building a handful of one-of-a-kind instruments into the current workshop employing a small team building around 350 guitars a year, and still maintaining the hand built ethos.
If you’ve enjoyed this video, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is launched. You can also follow us on our social channels: