Introducing the new Breedlove Organic Pro Collection: All solid tonewood, fully sustainable guitars that working musicians and average players can actually afford. These uncompromising instruments are built with ethically harvested trees from forests Breedlove has personally visited.
It took Breedlove ten years, but they finally achieved their goal of building exceptional, sustainable, solid tonewood guitars for everyone. Now you can enjoy a solid tonewood experience with Custom Shop sound without paying solid tonewood prices.
- Cascade Bracing for Breedlove Custom Shop Sound.
- Thin tops and finishes with less than half the glue, reduces weight for more sound and sustained overtones.
- Crafted with the world’s proven superior tonewoods: individually harvested and FSC Certified European spruce, FSC Certified African mahogany from the Republic of Congo, FSC Certified Ovangkol from Gabon and Myrtlewood from Oregon’s Pacific Coast. Nothing is clear-cut.
- Side-mounted Fishman Flex Plus-T electronics with volume, treble, bass and phase controls with onboard tuner.
- Available in all four of Breedlove’s revolutionary body shapes: The Concerto, Concert, Concertina and Companion.
The Breedlove Organic Pro collection is available in 4 different series:
Wildwood Pro – All models feature solid African Mahogany top, back & sides and are supplied with Breedlove gigbag.
Performer Pro – All models feature solid European Spruces tops with a choice of solid African Mahogany or solid East Indian Rosewood back & sides and are supplied with Breedlove hardcase.
Solo Pro – All models feature solid Red Cedar tops with solid African Mahogany back & sides with a side monitor soundhole and are supplied with Breedlove hardcase.
Artist Pro – All models feature solid European Spruce tops with solid Myrtlewood back & sides and are supplied with a Breedlove hardcase.
In stock now!