Here’s Ben Morgan-Brown reviewing a Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge amplifier, featuring…
- 60 watts,
- runs on rechargeable battery or mains power,
- 12 hour battery life when used at medium volume,
- Bluetooth® 4.0 connectivity for audio playback,
- dedicated instrument channel featuring 3-band EQ, phase switch, reverb & chorus,
- dedicated XLR input for dynamic microphones featuring 2-band EQ & reverb,
- 6.5″ woofer paired with 1″ tweeter,
- balanced XLR output combining both channels.
Fishman says…”The Loudbox Mini Charge is a portable, battery-powered amplifier designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments. A powerful, rechargeable battery, combined with unique power management circuitry, is specifically designed to maximize output levels and playing time.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, or wherever your Loudbox Mini Charge takes you and your music.”
Find out Ben’s thoughts in the video above!!
If you’ve enjoyed this video, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is launched. You can also follow us on our social channels: